Wednesday 6 June 2012

New Blogger Fears

Well, I’ve been blogging for a month now.  I go through stages of “What was I thinking?!?!” to “This is fun!”.  I’ve been spending time this past week reading some of the other yoga blogs out there to see what other people’s views on yoga are.  I am amazed!

Many blogs are done by teachers.  There is great advice, upcoming seminars, personal views on yoga controversies, humour.

Others are like mine; ramblings from a yoga enthusiast.  People share their daily routines, poetry, great photos, their sorrows and joys.  It both intimidates and encourages me.

I’ve been getting some good ideas.  Pictures are always nice.  Recipes are always a good read.  I just need to keep plugging away and building up what I have started.  Thanks to those of you who read my blog regularly and irregularly.  If you have any requests, let me know.


(Food for Thought)

No comments:

Post a Comment